- You will visit: Tanzania
Duration: 7 Days
Accommodation: hotel & lodges
Activities: Game Drive, Walking Safari
Offers the “ultimate safari” through Tanzania’s most popular Northern Parks, revolving around Ndutu (the birth place of the wildebeest) in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. The highlight of this safari will be to experience the “Calving of Wildebeest” which only takes place once a year from January to end of March, an exciting natural phenomenon not to be missed
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).
We will arrange a private transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).To Arusha at Impala Hotel, where the rest of the day is at leisure. We will gather in the hotel for a pre-safari briefing and any detail checkup. Bed and breakfast booked
Arusha to Ngorongoro crater Tour
After breakfast descend for the crater floor with packed lunch for half a day crater tour. offers shelter to almost 30.000 animals in an area naturally enclosed by the slopes of the volcano. The Crater elephants are strangely, mainly bulls. There is a small number of black rhino. The bird life is largely seasonal and is also affected by the ratio of soda and fresh water on the Crater floor. You will also explore the wildlife: lions, elephants, zebra, hippo, buffalos, and rhino are just a few to be mentioned. You will then be transferred for dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge – (fb)
Day 3 &4
Ngorongoro to Ndutu area – wildebeest Migration season
Depart after breakfast for Lake Ndutu in Ngorongoro Conservation Area to arrive at your lodge in time for lunch. Lake Ndutu is one of a series of alkaline rich soda lakes and home to rich game populations. Afternoon game drives in the wildlife rich area. Dinner and overnight at Ndutu Safari Lodge (fb)
Day5 & 6
Full day game view in Ndutu area
Enjoy extensive game drives in the reserve with the vehicle & guide at your disposal throughout the day. Your period of travel falls during the calving of wildebeest season and you will have a chance to witness this great natural phenomenon of birth. Meals and overnight at Ndutu Tented Camp (fb)
Ndutu to Arusha
Breakfast at your lodge then drive back via scenic landscape to Arusha arrival on time at impala hotel overnight,
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps
- Private safari guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
4 pax = $2420
6 pax = $1879
single supplement = $270.